Congratulations! You have just taken your first step in securing a Uncle Louie G License Holder Agreement. We are glad that you have chosen Uncle Louie G as a possible opportunity. We look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions you have, and developing a successful business relationship.
- After preliminary approval the next step is to discuss your plans and the information from your completed application with one of our License Holder Directors.
- After you have talked with your License Holder Director and if you are still interested in continuing the process we will conduct an evaluation discussion and answer any questions you may have. We will provide you with our License Holder Agreement.
- After you have completed a successful evaluation call, you will be asked to visit our corporate office in Staten Island, NY. You will meet with members of our team and we will answer any further questions you may have. You will also be able to tour our factory.
- Upon final approval of our executive board the next step will be the signing of your License Holders Agreement and paying the License Holders fee.
- Once we have both signed the License Holders Agreement, you officially become an Uncle Louie G License Holder. We will start working directly with you to open your store as quickly and efficiently as possible.